Quarterly Newsletter Advertiser Terms & Conditions
- Submission of payment and ad copy constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Terms of Payment: Payment in full is due with submission of ad copy. Ads will not be placed until payment is received
- Ad Deadline: To earn discount ad must be reserved and paid for by May 15th, 2018. Full rate ads are due by May 15th 2018. All ads must be submitted electronically to a representative of Windsor Square Home and Garden Tour Advertising Committee.
- Cancellation: Once ad copy and payment are received, Advertiser cannot cancel and no refunds will be made. Windsor Square in its sole discretion and without liability, may refuse to run a submitted ad, cancel the contract, and refund payment.
- Warranty and Indemnification: Advertiser warrants and represents that the ad submitted does not violate applicable law, including civil and property rights of any third party, and that Advertiser is authorized to publish same. Advertiser agrees to indemnify, hold harmless and defend at its sole cost Windsor Square from any liability, loss or expense (including court costs and attorneys’ fees) arising out of any breach of the aforementioned warranties and representation, including but not limited to any third-party claim for libel, plagiarism, copyright or trademark infringement, invasion of privacy, or any other claim based on the content and/or form of the advertisement.
- Force Major: Windsor Square shall not be liable to the Advertiser for any delays in the production or distribution of the Guide if caused, in whole or in part, by acts of God, governmental or quasi-governmental entities, fires, floods, labor or material shortages, transportation interruption of any kind, systems or other technological failures, or an other event beyond our reasonable control.
- Applicable Law and Venue: This contract shall be governed and interpreted solely in accordance with the substantive and procedural law of the State of Arizona, which shall have personal jurisdiction over Advertiser.
- Entire Agreement: The person signing this document warrants that he/she is authorized to sign of behalf of Advertiser. These Term and Conditions replace and supersede any prior agreements, understandings or representation (oral or written) made by or between the parties and concerning this subject matter. These Terms and Conditions many not be amended or waived except in writing signed by the parties.
Home Tour Vendor Terms & Conditions
- Each vendor space cost is $50 ($75 after March 1) unless the vendor qualifies for a waiver (see below).
- Each food truck space cost is $100 ($125 after March 1) unless the food truck qualifies for a waiver (see below). Interested Food Truck or Food Tent Vendors must email [email protected] for application and payment information.
- Payment must be received at the same time as the vendor application.
- All vendor spaces are 10′ x 12′. Larger spaces are available for food trucks.
- Vendor spaces are assigned on a first come, first served basis.
- Windsor Square does not provide tables, chairs, tents, water, electricity, or set-up/tear-down assistance.
- Due to street closures: vendor set up will take place between 7:00 am and 8:30 am, and vendor tear down will take place between 4:30 pm and 5:30 pm.
- Vendors are responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes.
- Vendors are fully responsible for their displays, including but not limited to any fire, robbery or other damage and any injury to the public that occurs within the vendors’ display areas.
- Each vendor represents and agrees to hold the Windsor Square District, its Board and Board members, and the Home Tour Committee and its members harmless and to release and indemnify them from and for any and all claims, demands, and liability arising out of or relating to any actions or inactions of such vendor, whether such claims, demands, or liability are brought in or arise out of contract, tort or otherwise.
- Vendors must have (and display) the proper permits, including food vending permits as required by Maricopa County Environmental Services.
- Vendors and Food Trucks may not sell or serve alcohol at this event.
- Booths will be North/South Facing.
- The Windsor Square Home & Garden Tour will go on rain or shine. No refunds will be given.
- All applications are subject to approval by the Windsor Square Home Tour Committee.
- A map and confirmation letter will be sent to you prior to March 1, 2018.
- E-mail inquiries to Tom Fitsimones at [email protected] or call 424-327-5751.
Fee Waivers: Vendor fee waivers are available only to residents of Windsor Square or to companies that purchase a full or half page ad in the 2018 Home Tour Guidebook. If you are interested in advertising, please e-mail [email protected].