Trash and Recycling
Trash and recycling pick-up is on Wednesday. Your containers will be collected on the same day, but at different times (they use different trucks). Bulk trash pick-up takes place four times a year.
- Containers must be 4 feet apart.
- Containers must be out by 5:30 a.m.
- Bag and tie your trash and grass.
- Lids must be closed.
- Holiday trash schedule
- Bulk trash information and schedule
- For more information, visit the City of Phoenix’s Trash and recycling web page.
Windsor Square residents benefit from an irrigation water district overseen by three trustees. The district maintains all of the infrastructure and pays irrigators to deliver water from the Salt River Project’s canal system. Irrigation water is substantially cheaper than water delivery from the City of Phoenix and annual irrigator costs are minimal. To learn more about the benefits of irrigation please contact Phil Sheinbein at firstname.lastname@example.org.